Friday 1 December 2006

Hoorah!

Hoorah that is to my first post! I fear there's no need to fill in my profile yet as I'm clearly one of those sad types who has nothing better to do on a Friday night than this! Infact I probably have numerous blogs that I can't remeber the passwords to having created them in similar moments of utter boredom.

Ah well, Anne Widdecombe is presenting 'Have I Got News For You' in 28 minutes, not quite Boris, although they do share a similar hair doo ?

I hear if you're serious about blogging you have to post regularly so I have decided that when I really can't think of anything to say I'll treat you all to a excerpt of someone elses life, perhaps Giles Brandreth (GB) who once referred to Mr Al fayed as a gyppo!

Oh and I've also heard that if you mention Lord Ashcroft in any way a copy arrives on his desk the following morning - so Good Morning Lord Ashcroft, keep up the good work, looking forward to our regular chats...

No comments: