Sunday 3 December 2006

Allegiance

I had not realised, until visiting Iain Dale's Diary this morning, that UKIP (UK Independence Party) have created their own blog. Being ever curious I visited the site and lasted all of 10 seconds before I needed to return to my own blog and rant. Three words; Better Off Out. Fine, if you're a member of UKIP I understand your support of this campaign. I do not agree however that members of the Conservative Party should also support this campaign. No, I am NOT a raging lefty, but I will not support a party or their campaigns that stand against the Conservatives in elections, European, National or Local. There are some prominent members of the Conservative party that have given the impression that it is OK to be a member of both these parties. Clearly UKIP are providing a home for those on the right of the party who are not happy with our policy on Europe but please, stand by your own policies and CHOOSE. Be a Conservative or a UKIPPER.

It's been said many times before but a vote for UKIP is a vote for Labour.